Southampton 0 - 3 United

VDS
Neville Vida Evans O'Shea
Nani Carrick(Gibson) Anderson Giggs(Possebon)
Welbeck(Rooney) Berbatov



Although we missed a couple of chances, I believe United played quite well. Berbatov, although unwilling to shoot from ideal positions, made some clever touches which opened the Saints defence wide open. Good improvement from the last couple of games. Now, I hope he starts shooting more, just like Rooney who was ultra motivated and managed to motivate his team mates and even created a goal for Gibson.

Welbeck, Nani(pen) and Gibson scored the 3 goals today. Welback showed great pace today and I believe that he will shine in the future. Well I hope he isn't a new 'Chris Eagles'/'Luke Chadwick' type of player, a great prospect but ends up sold to a lower league team.

Possebon and Gibson didn't have a lot of influence on the match and gave the ball away often. I hope they improve because they seem to be two decent players.

Next match is vs Derby, Carling Cup Semi-Final. I know it's just the carling cup but silverware is silverware and I hope we win it! Adios!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month