United 1 - 0 Buraspor

Kuz
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Nani Carrick Fletcher Anderson(Chicharito) Park(Obertan)
Macheda

After hearing Rooney say that Man Utd aren't ambitious enough for him, which was another heart breaker, I had to watch United take on Buraspor. I watched the game at a local pub and it was without sound and the main game was Inter vs Tottenham so United's game lost a lot of it's appeal. From what I saw I think United played well at the defence but were poor at the front. Nani scored an excellent goal but Chicharito could have scored another while Macheda wasn't up to the task at the front. After the sale of Rooney we need another striker for sure. The likes of Fabiano & Benzema would be welcome.

We face difficult times but I believe that with Fergie's intelligence we can get out of this gloom and defy all odds. United is all about answering critics who'd like to witness our demise but I believe that, if the Glazers are willing to cooperate, we can get out of this slump and make the angels of doom shut the fuck up. Come on United!!!!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month