Wigan 0 - 5 United

Foster
Neville Vidic Evans(O'Shea) Evra
Valencia Scholes(Gibson) Fletcher Nani
Rooney(Owen) Berbatov
After a disappointing first half, in which we spurned a couple of decent chances, United's attackers stuffed Wigan with 5 goals and ensured I spend my evening smiling. The second half was a goal festival I have been longing for quite a while. We won too many games by a goal last season so such a scoreline is always welcome :) Rooney scored his 100th(a header; he's getting really good at headers) goal for the club shortly before starting his route to the 200 goal mark with another fine goal. Berbatov scored a nice goal and so did Nani and Owen.

I'm pretty pleased with today's performance. During the second half our players were excellent and Vidic's return was another big boost. Finally Owen scored his first competitive goal for United and it was a well taken goal. 4 goals to go and he equals the lying cunt's (Tevez) Premier League goal tally for last year. Nani had another positive match by scoring and setting up Owen en route while Berbatov showed some fine moves and cleverly scored United's 2nd. Foster made a couple of good saves and finally I'm seeing the real Ben who's so highly rated by Fergie. All in all I'm pretty pleased and I hope United emulate or even better today's performance in the upcoming matches :)

Next match is vs Arsenal. In my opinion they have been the surprise package for this season. With Adebayor and Eboue leaving the club, I really thought the club was in shambles but they managed to prove me wrong. I expect a win. I'm sure we're better than them but we must prove it next Saturday! C'mon United!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month