This Blog is Two Years Old!


So another year has passed and I'm still not bored of updating this blog week in week out. In fact I like expressing my opinions about my favourite football club and that's what is keeping this blog alive!


Blogs do need a certain level of commitment and that's why most people start blogging but get bored after a couple of weeks. The secret to creating a blog that actually lasts is to blog about something that you truly love and can't get enough of. That's why this blog has been a success! I just love United and even though I watch about 60 matches per year, I just can't get enough of them!


I'd like to thank all those who bother read my thoughts on this blog and even though my English may be quite poor at times I really appreciate that most readers have kept visiting this blog on a weekly basis to see what good old Oli has to say.
The new season is just round the corner and I do hope you keep visiting this blog during the course of the season. The Club is facing some exciting times. With Ronaldo gone will Valencia prove to be an able replacement? Will Owen answer his critics? Is Obertan another gem found by Sir Alex? Will Macheda get his place in the first team? Will Foster be able to replace VDS? Will Fergie's patience on Berba finally pay off? Is Welbeck ready to play for the first team? After living in Ronaldo's shadows for some years, will Rooney get his chance to shine? How will Nani fare this season? There are hundreds of questions which can only be answered during the oncoming season.
United is not just a football club, it's a Religion. So let us pray!

Just like last year I gathered some interesting statistics about this site... enjoy.
Date of creation : Saturday, August 4th, 2007
First Article header : Welcome to My Blog ( A brief description about the objective of this blog)Posts since creation: 170
Most Comments to an article: 21. (Article: Champions Of England! May 11th 2008)
Blog Hits : 8,271. Average of 11.33 hits per day (increase of 1.90 hits from last year)
Unique Visitors : 956
Matches Covered since creation of blog: 76(PremierLeague), 26(Champions League), 9(Fa Cup), 7(Carling Cup), 2(FA Community Shield), 12 ( Friendly matches) 2(World Club Cup) 1 (Uefa Super Cup). Total: 135 matches.
Major Arrivals since the blog's begining : Tevez, Manucho, Berbatov, Obertan, Owen, Valencia
Major Departures since the blog's begining : Smith, Pique, Manucho, Ronaldo, Tevez
Major Cups Won : 7 (2Premier Leagues, Champions League, 2 Community Shields, Carling Cup, World Club Cup)
Total Goals scored since blogs' start (inc Friendlies) : 263 Goals

Comments

Roonehh said…
I think this is a good blog. Well done
Anonymous said…
your blog is very comfortable

Top Posts in Past Month