United 4 - 3 Hull City

VDS
Neville Rio Vida Evra
Ronaldo Carrick(Giggs) Anderson(O'Shea) Nani(Tevez)
Berbatov Rooney
It was a crazy, yet, a terrific game of football. It was played the right way, by attacking. But we all know that to win the Premier League one must defend as much as attack. United scored an early goal through Ronaldo which Hull managed to cancel twenty minutes later. But goals from Carrick, another from Ronaldo and a goal by Vidic put United 4-1 up. Game Over. So we thought! Hull, to their credit, managed to fight back and scored 2 goals which built up a tense final 10 minutes during which I nearly died, but thank God my reds managed to scrape through.


I was quite pleased for Ronaldo for getting another brace, Nani has evidently matured, Carrick played a good game and scored and Anderson shows why he is regarded as an excellent midfielder. Berbatov managed to unimpress me again. I don't think that he is worth the amount of money United invested in him, and I hope everyone admits it. I just don't think that a player who produces just one fantastic piece of skill every now and then is worth 30mil. Anyway I hope time proves me wrong.


Meanwhile Rooney has once again gone into one of his now famous goal draughts. That's the thing that bothers me about Wayne. He manages to score in successive matches and then go on for 5 to 8 matches without scoring. I hope he finds his scoring touch again, because I just love that player. I know he's a footballing genius, I just want him to show the whole world that he truly is a great player.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month