Celtic 1 - 1 United

Foster
Rafael (Evra) Rio Vida O'Shea
Ronaldo Fletcher Carrick Nani(Berbatov)
Tevez(Rooney) Giggs



A draw which practically, although not mathematically, sees us through to the final stages of this year’s Champions League. After Celtic's goal, United attacked Celtic for most of the match and only managed to cancel Celtic’s goal through Ryan Giggs on the 84th minute. United deserved the goal and should have scored another when Berbatov missed from an ideal position on the 90th minute.

Although I can’t say I’m delighted, I must state that I’m more than just pleased with United’s performance today especially in the second half. Everyone did quite well expect for one. Berbatov. He gave the ball away too often and missed a sitter. 30 mil? I still believe he isn’t worth the money but I HOPE that time proves me wrong! After all, most players aren’t worth their price tag nowadays.

Next match is vs Arsenal at the Emirates. They will have several first team players missing and their performances lately haven’t been impressive,so let’s just say that I expect United to win. It’s about time we get 3 points at the Emirates!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month