Stoke 1 - 1 United

De Gea
Valencia Jones Ferdinand Evra
Nani Fletcher Anderson Young(Giggs)
Chicharito(Owen) Berbatov(Welbeck)

So, as I predicted yesterday, we dropped our first points of the season. I didn't watch the game because I had a match with my local football team but I have watched the highlights. It looked like Stoke put us under a lot of pressure and De Gea pulled off some stunning saves. Nani scored a beauty but his goal was eventually cancelled by Crouch. Giggs should have won us the game late on but it wasn't to be.

Playing against Stoke at the Brittania is always difficult so I'm not too displeased with the result. I'm just disappointed we lost our 100% record. I cannot really comment on the match because I haven't seen enough so that's all for today. Let's hope we bounce back during the week with a win against Basel. 

Come on United!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month