United 3 - 0 Fulham

VDS
O'Shea(Evans) Rio Vidic Evra
Park Scholes Carrick(Gibson) Ronaldo
Berbatov(Rooney) Tevez

I’m sorry for my delay but I forgot my laptop at my home in Gozo so I couldn’t update this blog. So, United have now won their game in hand against a Fulham side which offered very little resistance. Scholes scored an excellent first timer while Berbatov and Rooney both scored a sitter. My man of the match was Scholes, who destroyed Fulham with his accurate passes in midfield.

Meanwhile United recorded another cleansheet which may be the easiest cleansheet they will ever achieve. Rooney is back and scored a goal barely 2 minutes after coming on as a substitute. Plenty of positives ahead of the crunch battle at San Siro. Until then bring on Blackburn! Having guessed the 3-0 score line against Fulham I will give it another go today, I predict another 3-0 trashing of Blackburn...

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month