United 2 - 1 Blackburn

Kuz
Rafael Rio Evans(Vida) Evra
Ronaldo Scholes(Giggs) Carrick Nani(Tevez)
Berbatov Rooney


I'm glad the match has finished because it kept making my heart skip a beat which eventually could have killed me. This was the 10th straight win but unfortunately United didn't extend to the impressive cleansheet record. United weren't impressive at all today but thankfully Ronaldo produced one heck of a freekick which handed United the 3 points. The first goal was scored by Rooney who scored his second goal in two matches since he returned from injury.

We are now 8 points above the scousers but they do have a game in hand. Blackburn were unlucky not to go a goal ahead when they hit the post but then again United were unlucky to have a goal ruled out for a foul when Evans didn't do anything illegitimate.

Next match is vs Inter. Well it may cause my death, I just can't take it anymore but anyway I'm off to enjoy myself at the Nadur Carnival.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month