Bolton 1 - 0 United

VDS
Brown Ferdinand Pique Evra
Nani Hargreaves Carrick Giggs
Tevez Saha

United lost this match to cap a disastrious week, in terms of Football. After the England elimination this is the last thing I wanted, a loss against a team in the bottom half of the table. I didn't get to watch all the match since I was fairly busy but from what I have seen in the 1st half, United's attack minus Ronaldo and Rooney, is mediocre. To make matters worse Vidic is out injured too and it was his replacement, Pique, who must take responsibility for Bolton's goal.


The 1st half, well United did nothing during this half. One of the worst performances this season. United didn't worry the Bolton goalkeeper, and the United defence looked a bit rusty during parts of the game. First half ended 1-0 and that's all I watched from this game due to other priorities.

I can't comment on the second half, but from what I've heard and read United were more adventurous and could have at least sealed a point on a couple of occasions.
All in all it was a disappointing performance which really makes me wonder, is this team just about Rooney and Ronaldo? Can we cope without them? From what I've seen, NO we can't live without these two. Therefore I hope they are back as soon as possible.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month