Otelul 0 - 2 United

Lindegaard
Fabio Smalling Vidic(s/o) Evra
Valencia Carrick Anderson Nani
Rooney Chicharito
Roo converting the first penalty

I didn't watch this game live because I had a footy tournament. I was kept updated by a teammate and have since watched the highlights. United fielded the strongest line up possible but still failed to cruise to a comfortable victory against a team which I had never heard of before the UEFA draw. This game highlights our current slump in form and I just hope that our players are up for the challenge that will be posed by a high flying City side this Sunday. 

Rooney scored the goals from the spot after the ref awarded two stonewall penalties. On the other side, just after we scored the first goal, Vidic made a tackle which was too 'premier leagy' for a continental referee's liking and was therefore sent off. Harsh sending off, in my opinion.

Not much to say about the game. I'm already looking ahead to this Sunday's titanic clash with our neighbours. A win is a must and I expect our boys to perform. Goodnight. 

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month