England 1 - 0 Slovenia

Ahhh thank God we are through!!! England were exceptional today, the passing was brilliant and the defenders didn't put a foot wrong. Rooney was back to his usual self with some amazing link up plays with the impressive Gerrard, while Terry was a beast at the back. He made me change my opinion about him, maybe he's not much of a cunt after all! I'll probably eat my words when the Premier League season starts though! Milner was another one who stood out today, well played!

Overall I'm quite happy. We will now face either Serbia, Germany or Ghana. I don't think Australia will score more than 3 goals tonight so they'll probably have to book a flight back home tomorrow. Germany are obviously regarded as a stronger team than the others. We'll just have to wait and see who we will face!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month