Sunderland 0 - 1 United

VDS
O'Shea Evans Vidic Evra
Nani(Hargreaves) Scholes Fletcher(Ferdinand) Giggs
Berbatov(Carrick) Rooney

So our hope of winning our 19th league title is virtually over. We won, I know, but Chelsea won and I really can't see them losing vs Wigan. Wigan, may I remind you, is a side against whom we managed to score 10 goals this season. Enough said. I don't blame Liverpool for not playing too well, although that prick, Gerrard, did his best to make sure Chelsea won the game. We should blame ourselfs for not finishing games such as those vs Blackburn & Aston Villa. Games in which we were clearly superior to the opposition but failed to capitalise on our chances.

Anyway, today we won this game by a Nani goal. We should have scored at least 3 other goals. As usual, Berbatov was utter crap. I hope this is his last away game in a United shirt. Even Rooney looked disgusted at the way Berbatov lost his chances. And for all those nitwits who keep blabbering about how good he controls the ball, well hear this, he's a striker for heaven's sake, he is paid to score goals!!!

Our defence did well. VDS pulled a stunning save. The midfielders were OK. Nani is improving with every game and Rooney, carrying an injury, wasn't his usual self. It was also really nice to see Hargreaves back. I love that player and I hope he's ready to help us mount another serious title challenge next season.

Chelsea might win the league this Saturday, well done to them, but I'll always keep the red flag flying high! I LOVE UNITED!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month