United 1 - 2 Norwich

DDG
Young Smalling Jones Blind
Carrick Fellanin(Herrera)
Martial Mata Memphis 
Rooney

They've finally lost me. I don't believe in our players anymore and I definitely don't believe in our manager. I am not a person who usually loses trust in our team players but I've finally done so. I won't boo our players, like the majority at Old Trafford did, but I will not keep back from criticizing everything that's happening at this great football club. LVG has lost the dressing room. No one believes that he's the way forward and that's the reason why we're getting so many shit results lately. 

I was actually enjoying the game till they scored their first goal. We were all over them and seemed like we had the game in the bag. It was a matter of time till we scored. BUT they scored against the run of play and then they managed to score their second and there was no way back for us. Yes, Martial managed to give us a glimmer of hope but we were never going to score against 8 defenders. Norwich did brilliantly today.

I give up. I honestly don't know what's wrong with our side. Last week we had the excuse that there were a few inexperienced players but today we were playing most of our senior players! What's today's excuse? Well, I for one believe that LVG's time is up. The football has become ridiculously boring and what's worse is that now we're failing to win a game. I have honesty forgotten the last Man Utd game I've actually enjoyed watching.

I'm not even getting into the game analysis. I feel down and dejected. This is not the Manchester United I know. Having said that, I'll support anybody who puts on the red shirt of United. I'll also support anybody who's managing our team; including van Gaal even though I think he'll be gone by Tuesday. I love Manchester United and everything that's connected to this great football club. I believe that we'll someday find stability and become the fearsome team we once were. Come on United! 

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month