United 3 - 0 Ipswich

Well, that was super frustrating. I could not find any streams until a good samaritan sent me a link on twitter of a stream that was working perfectly fine. The only problem was that it was a tad too late and  I only watched the game from the 70th minute onwards. At least I got to see another Martial goal. I haven't even seen the goals scored by Rooney and Perreira yet. Heard Perreira's goal was a belter. I'll watch the highlights on the League Cup show on Channel 5 later on. 

Good to progress to the next round of this cup. Last year LVG sent out an inexperienced side that was thrashed by MK Dons. He's learned his lesson as today's team was very experienced. It was great to see Phil Jones back. Will come in handy.

We will play Middlesborough in the 4th round at Old Trafford. 

Sunderland next. Should get another win. Unfortunately I won't be watching since I have a football game with my local club. Come on United!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month