MLS 2 - 5 United


So United won their final match on American soil. I have just watched the highlights and it was a real joy to watch our youngsters play the way they did. Macheda got a brace while Gibson, Cleverley and new boy Chicharito scored a goal each.

Macheda scored two well taken goals. It's good to see him back on the score sheet and I guess this season could be a big one for the Italian. Gibson's scored a stunner. I have never seen Darron score an ordinary goal anyway. Cleverley scored a real gem of a goal too. His control, before placing the ball at the back of the net, was impeccable. I hope we keep the lad, he seems to be a really talented footballer and I guess he has a future at OT. Meanwhile another youngster, who I firmly believe has a bright future wearing the red of Manchester, is Chicharito. He scored a good goal and looked threatening whenever he touched the ball. I'm looking forward to see him play this season.

Next match is vs Chivas. Chicharito will play the first half with his former club and the second half with United. Fergie already warned him that he'll be sent back home if he scores against United... teehee

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month