Hull 0 - 1 United

Kuz
Rafael(Eckersly) Brown Neville DeLaet(Possebon)
Nani Fletcher Gibson Martin
Welbeck(Tosic) Macheda

So we can even beat a premier ship team with a mixture of reserve players and youngsters who don't even make the substitutes bench in a normal league game. Darron Gibson scored a wonderful goal to ensure United end the league campaign with a win. I just hope we end the season with a win...

I was highly impressed by De Laet, he seems to be a decent buy. Neville moaned throughout the whole match which irked me as well as his team mates, our Pole in goal did quite well and I just feel sorry for him for not playing that often. I think he is a great goalie who needs to be more sure when to get out of goal and when to stay there. Brown made a solid return and I hope next year his season won't be dampened by injuries. Macheda wasted a couple of good chances while Gibson produced a 5 star goal. Fletcher bossed the midfield well and Nani made a couple of good breaks. All in all im pretty happy about the performance.

Now, it's inevitable, I have to say something about next Wednesday. I already feel really excited. I have no clue how on earth I am going to survive throughout the whole match. I don't enjoy such matches unless United score 3 goals in the first 10 minutes, that's the only way I could just sit and enjoy this final. But dreaming of that is plain stupid, the game will be tight and I won't rule out the possibility of another penalty shoot out. If the world is a fair place we would win the Champions league! Heck! If the world is a fair place we wouldn't be facing Barcellona next Wednesday! It's all about belief....

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month