Happy Birthday to this Blog!

Ok, it has been a year since I started this blog. I remember seeing a blog my cousin made about Playstation games and I asked myself ' Why don't I start a blog about Manchester United?' so I started this blog which has bloomed since.

Keeping a website/blog updated isn't a piece of cake, you need to be patient as sometimes the computer might give you one heck of a hard time when uploading pictures etc, and you need to be committed to update the blog frequently, yes, even if Man Utd lose.

This blog has been there through the highs and lows, mostly highs, of course. Since its inception United have won a Charity Shield, A Premier League, A European Champions League and a errr Vodacom Cup :P

I gathered some interesting statistics about this site... enjoy.
Date of 'birth' : Saturday, August 4th, 2007
First Article header : Welcome to My Blog ( A brief description about the objective of this blog)
Articles during this year : 75
Total Comments : 225. Average of 3 comments per article.
Most Comments to an article: 21. (Article: Champions Of England! May 11th 2008)
Blog Hits : 3,442. Average of 9.43 hits per day.
Unique Visitors : 429. Average of 1.17 unique visitors per day.
Matches Covered during this year: 38(PremierLeague), 13(Champions League), 4(Fa Cup), 1(Carling Cup), 1(FA Community Shield), 7 ( Friendly matches). Total: 64 matches.
Major Arrivals since the blog's begining : Tevez, Manucho.
Major Departures since the blog's begining : Smith, Pique.
Major Cups Won : 3 (Premier League, Champions League, Community Shield)
Total Goals scored during the year (inc Friendlies) : 124 Goals
These stats may suggest I've got plenty of time on my hands, well I haven't! I'm off to study Maths see you tomorow for a summary of tonight's game vs Petersborough.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month