Derby 0 - 1 United

I didn't watch this match since I had my accounting private lessons, but I was kept updated about the scoreline. Judging the highlights it seems that I didn't miss an awful lot. Anyway Ronaldo once again spared our blushes and now we're on top of the table and we've got a game in hand.
Our next match is vs Bolton at Old Trafford. A win is expected as we keep marching on towards another premier league title.
Regarding the Champions League, we have drawn against Roma. As we have already shown this season we are more than capable of beating them but their performance against Real Madrid really makes you ponder. They have certainly matured and could get their revenge for last years 7-1 humilation. There again, I believe we are more than capable of beating them.
Until then, keep the red flag flying high!

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month