United 1 - 0 Birmingham

Kuzchack
O'Shea Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Park Carrick Anderson Nani
Ronaldo Tevez



This match was as exciting as watching paint dry. United could have won by a wider margin, but the lack of ability of finishing accurately cost us dearly. Ok, we won but this was a mediocre performance, same as those we witnessed back in August & September.

I’m not really in the mood of writing but I cannot end this report without thanking Tevez for saving our blushes, his goal came thanks to a fine move by United I must say. Tevez was unlucky not to get a hat trick as 2 of his shots hit the post but I guess that's football. Tevez was the man of the match in my opinion. Too bad he will most probably miss United’s next match.

Our next match is an FA Cup tie Vs Aston Villa, we just can’t get this team out of our FA Cup campaign track. The draw always to pits us against them.

Anyway Bring Em ON! And Please Bring ROONEY back! Anyone has a clue where he is? He’s not injured, Is he?
Oh and I nearly forgot! Happy New Year, I hope it will be a great one, winning the treble again would classify 2008 as great, I suppose...

Ratings: Kuzchak-7, O’Shea-6, Ferdinand-6, Vidic-7, Evra-7, Nani-7, Carrick-6, Anderson-6, Park-7, Tevez-8, Ronaldo-7. (Brown-5, Saha-5, Hargreaves-6.)

Comments

Gentleman said…
Glad we got the 3 valuable 3 points given our awful performance.

Anyway Rooney was down with a virus, but should be back for the weekend.

Cheers, and hope you have a great year ahead!
Oliver said…
Oh thanks Jiahao, I didn't know that
Anonymous said…
I thought rooney was being rested

Top Posts in Past Month