United 4 - 0 Arsenal

VDS
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Nani Fletcher Carrick Anderson Park
Rooney




It wasn't meant to be this easy, but United crushed the Premiership leaders 4-0. United's performance was flawless, and if it hadn't been for Lehmann we could have scored at least 3 more. Rooney, Nani and a double by the energetic Fletcher put United in the quarter final of the oldest cup competition in the world.


When I saw the United line up, well I kept wondering what on earth Fergie was thinking but when I saw the team perform so well all my wonders went to rest. Rooney delivered a dazzling display, Nani showed the world what he can do and Fletcher was simply amazing.
I beleive United are now the favourites to win the FA Cup, especially given the fact that the two of the top 4 teams have been eliminated. Chelsea may be the only team that could trouble us. Our next match is Vs Lyon in the Uefa Champions League. It will be a difficult match, I just hope the 4-0 win today will be a morale booster as we get a step closer to silverware.
Now, it's my duty to go out and celebrate this win with my friends, although none of them support Man Utd, except for one who decided to stay at home...

VDS-6, Brown-7, Rio-7, Vida-7, Evra-7, Nani-8 Carrick-8, Fletcher-8, Park-7, Anderson-8, Rooney-8

WE GUNNED DOWN THE GUNNERS

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month