Tottenham 1 - 1 United

VDS
Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Scholes Hargreaves Giggs
Rooney Tevez
This was one of the worst performances I've seen this season. I beleive Ferguson must realise that the likes of Giggs and Scholes cannot start the match with each other. It's either Scholes or Giggs, this is reality and Ferguson must face it especially in such important matches against a good team. Nani should start instead of Giggs and maybe Giggs should start that odd game. Scholes is still class but I beleive that Anderson's current form could or SHOULD push either Scholes, Carrick or Hargraves to the bench. Anderson doesn't deserve to be warming the bench week in week out. I'm no manager that's just my opinion.

I only managed to watch the second half of this match due to my maths private lessons. I believe United stole a point at White Hart Lane. Tottenham were punished for some poor finishes and disgraceful defending in the last minute of the game. Tevez should not have been given that much space, but there again I thank Tottenham for their gift.
Our next match is Vs our neighbours Man City. It will be a special occasion to mark the 50th anniversary of the Munich crash. I just hope the level of idiocy from the City supporters will be minimum. Booing and jeering while thousands try to pay tribute to the dead is senseless, anyone who booes should be banned, for life. The FA must have a zero-tolerance approach to this issue.
There's no place for idiots in football.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month