United 2 - 0 Sunderland

So I missed my first game this season because I had a football game with my local team an hour before the United game started. I was planning on making it home in time to watch the second half but I dislocated my shoulder during our game and missed the United game in its entirety. Despite the pain while waiting to get an x-ray at the hospital, I followed the game via livescore. Quite a frustrating way to follow United but that had to do. 

I cannot really comment on the game because I didn't watch a second of it and the MOTD highlights haven't been uploaded yet. What I know is that it's nice to see Roo get a brace. I heard Di Maria and Falcao were useless once again and that's very disappointing. Apparently, Januzaj had a very good game and got a deserved hug by the manager at the end of the game. Good to know. 

Away to Newcastle on Wednesday. Let's hope for a win.

Comments

Top Posts in Past Month